Monday, September 29, 2008

R>I>P Grandmom

My grandmother passed away last night, I had the opportunity to be at bed side as she peacefully left us. I lived with my grandmother for a period of time. It was a strange experience to be there for the whole process. It's a reality check because as artists were sometimes so focused on our work we sometimes forget whats going on around us. To be honest I cant even remember the last time I spent time with her. We take things for granted sometimes, and when things happen there sudden. So If your reading this make sure you make a call and shout out some extra love to the ones you love because you know when somebodys gonna go. R.I.P. grandma your surely in a better place..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snap:

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I lost both of my grandfathers the past 3 years and you're definitely on point in terms of us taking our crafts too serious too times. I had to purposely scale back on grind earlier this summer just to spend time with my family, who were becoming like strangers.

Anyway man, I just want you to know that you and your grandmother are in my prayers.