Friday, December 12, 2008

It's about change......


I orginally started this blog to document my journey, on trying to finish something I started 16 years ago. It's funny sometimes as artists we try so hard to portray images to either sell ourselves to our audiences, or to put sugar on our plain tasteless cheerios. The truth of the matter is it's when we accept ourselves for what we are and where were at is when opportunity usually knocks. I'm not looking for a pity party, I can accept tribulation, to be honest the catch phrase should read tribulations and trials, cause thats how it works. I woke up today knowing I would have to scrape up change for gas and tolls to get to work hence the photo. A wise man once said where your at is where you should be. The silver platter was given to me many years ago so now its back to the copper hustle......to all those people trying to live there dream keep trudging....

No comments: