Thursday, February 5, 2009

I wish to give it away so I can keep it........


Ok so it was my birthday, I start my new year on the day I was born. When those burning candles stand there staring at us what do we wish? Maybe ten years ago wealth, fame, exotic travel........ Pretty selfish...Lets face it if your an artist in any creative medium that selfish thing tends to lie within us. We feel like were in a circus but were unable to juggle. When we have an idea or project we can not stop, we forget about everything around us. So my wish I fish is to give it away to whom may not have the life I have and if given the opportunity, the ability to be placed in situations of usefulness.......Till then if you have to many pins put a couple down, so you too can juggle your struggle......

No comments: